How will we use our class blog?We will use this blog to share our ideas, ask for feedback, and build a classroom without walls!
How do I blog?
At the beginning of the year, you each gave me your email address. I have made you all writers for this blog! That means that you can add posts and comment on your classmates' work.
Becoming a Writer for "409 for Thought":
- At the beginning of the year, you gave me your email address. You will receive an invitation to become a writer for our class blog "409 for Though"
- Follow the link in the email. If you do not have a gmail address, you will have to create one. Then, log in with your gmail address.
- Pick a username. Please format your username as follows:
- Ex: ShaperoRed
- Then click "continue to blogger" and "view blog"
- After this step, you can go straight to the blog page and sign in with your gmail address.
Adding a New Post:
- On the top right hand corner of the page, select "new post"
- Give your post a title
- Write your post!
- Sign your post! Include your name and color block at the end of posts that you write.
- Edit your post!
- ****LABEL YOUR POST****
- On the right hand side, you will see "Post Settings." Under that heading, click "Labels" and select the label for your class (all 10th grade classes have the same label).
- IF YOU DO NOT LABEL YOUR POST YOUR CLASSMATES AND I WILL NOT SEE IT.
- By labeling your post, you make it easy for us to find everything from your class. On the right of the blog homepage, you can click on a label to see all the posts from your classmates. Otherwise you will have to sift through work from all of my classes.
- When you are ready for everyone to see your blog, press "Publish." You can still go back and edit your posting, but will have to click "publish" every time to make it public.
Remember to have fun and explore your classmates ideas!