Monday, April 1, 2013


Sarah Hollingsworth
4/1/13
Extra Credit Term 3


I think that World War I and Interwar Totalitarianism are the two units that we’ve studied that connect the most to World War II. World War I and Interwar Totalitarianism were the cause of World War II. World War I partially caused World War II because Germany, Japan, Italy, China, and Russia were all in an economic state that was worse than it had been in years prior. At the end of World War I, Germany signed the Treaty of Versailles; however, they ended up going against what it said which led to World War II, because rules were no longer being followed and chaos erupted. Interwar totalitarianism also was partially to blame for World War II because chaos erupted because money no longer had a value and famine and debt occurred. Interwar Totalitarianism and World War I best connected to World War II because there were many negative actions that occurred during both World War I and Interwar Totalitarianism that led to World War II. 

No comments:

Post a Comment