Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Victoria K. - Extra Credit


Formative assessment 1-11-13
By using formative assessment I wrote 3 drafts of my Ying Yang and Confucianism paragraph and was able to have it edited by my peers, my mom and finally Ms. Shapero. Most of my edits were clarification and grammatical errors. They helped because while I knew what I was trying to say, my reads did not understand, so I ad to rewrite my paragraph to make it more clear. For my evidence, in the first draft I stated, “relationships between parent and child, husband and wife, older sibling and younger sibling, older friend and younger friend and ruler and subject”. But my peers did not this this was specific enough. I needed to be clearer on what I was trying to say. So for my second draft I said, “relationships between parent and child and husband and wife”. To make sure I will always write better paragraphs that are clearer I will try to read my paragraphs with an outside perspective to see if anything needs clarification.

No comments:

Post a Comment